Graphic designers create visual concepts. By using computer software to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, or captivate consumers. They develop the overall layout and production design for your Labels.
Benefits of letting our Graphic Artist work for you…
· Advise clients on strategies to reach a particular audience
· Determine the message the design should portray
· Create images that identify a product or convey a message
· Create designs either by hand (illustrations) or using computer software
· incorporate changes recommended by the clients into the final design
· Review designs for errors before printing
· Pre-pressing other designer artwork (to make sure it is printable)
What is the best format (file) for printing?
PDF (editable) and Ai (adobe illustrator) is preferable, because they have editable abilities, and high resolution that will print a better product.
*Please NO Files like: tiff, jpeg, and bmp files. They usually are low resolution, and you cannot edit any problem that might occur.